Altus H Class HHC6P5 Medical Flat Screen Computer Cart
- 28.5" to 46.5" Height Range
- 20" x 20" Worksurface
- Monitor Arm w/ 13 lb Weight Capacity
- Designed for use with flat screen computers with monitors up to 13 lbs
- Dual surfaces accommodate monitor, CPU, keyboard, and workspace
- 1 in thick, laminated, upper and lower work surfaces
- Includes cord tray and storage area
- Storage area features keyed security lock
- Includes right hand, pivoting mouse surface and flat panel monitor arm
- Height of upper surface is adjustable without tools
- Technology storage space under upper surface locks for security
- Black vinyl support pad for wrists while typing
- Choice of weight capacities
- 28.5 - 46.5 in adjustable height for users from 5 ft to 6 ft 2 in tall
- Convenient hand lever for height adjustment
- Four swivelling, 4" (100mm) rollerblade casters -2 locking, 2 non-locking
- Compact, 18 x 20 in footprint
- Lightweight design
- Ideal for use in hospitals or clinics
- Quick setup from box, no assembly required
- Proudly made in the USA
The Altus H Class HHC7P Flat Screen Computer Cart is just one offering from a large line of Medical Computer Workstations. The Mobile Computer Desk is designed to mobilize medical computing, charting, and datakeeping, allowing professionals to bring their data records to the patient bedside, or wherever they are needed. Altus Medical Desktop Carts are lightweight and highly mobile.
The H Class Cart has two levels of work surfaces to maximize the amount of useable space on the Mobile Computer Desk. The Hospital Computer Station is designed for a flat screen computer, CPU, keyboard, and mouse (not included). A monitor mounting arm (included) fits 75 mm or 100 mm VESA flat screen monitors up to 13 lbs. The upper work surface has an adjustable height and the area beneath it can be used to store a CPU or a laptop used as a CPU, with a lock for security. There is room on the lower work surface for a keyboard, a cord storage space with clear, removable cover below that, and a pivoting Swing A Mouse (included) to accommodate a mouse. The keyboard area includes a black vinyl support for wrists or palms. Computer Cart surfaces are available in a variety of colors.
Altus' counterbalance system provides a choice of weight capacities: Medium Duty (14-28 lbs) and Standard Duty (29-43 lbs). Using a simple hand lever, the height of the Rolling Computer Cart can be adjusted from 28.5 - 46.5 in (perfect sit-to-stand height for users 5 ft to 6 ft 2 in tall). The polished base has a compact 18 x 20 in footprint to save floorspace. Medical Computer Carts feature four innovative, swivelling, 4" (100 mm) rollerblade casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking) for easy mobility on any surface. Altus Carts are proudly made in the USA.
Note: Because the counterbalance system exerts upward pressure equivalent to its weight capacity, choosing the correct system is very important. Use the attached PDF (see the DOWNLOADS Section above) to select the correct weight capacity for the surface and accessories you want, and for the equipment you plan on using. Using an incorrect counterbalance may result in damage to your equipment.
Altus non-powered mobile workstations are durable, ergonomic and stylish. Effortlessly sit to stand and choose from multiple smart designs to work with whichever technology you prefer. Engineered and built for constant years of use.
Since 2001, Altus, Inc., a U.S.-based sit-to-stand workstation manufacturer, has built dependable, ergonomic and stylish technology workstation solutions for clinicians, educators and staff. Altus sit to stand workstations set a global standard for quality and craftsmanship.