Seca 218 Pediatric Measuring Tape with Wall Dispenser
- Measurement range of 0-36 inches (0 - 100 cm)
- Extra space for writing important information
- Graduation of 1/8 inch (1 mm)
- One time use for preventing cross contamination
- Recyclable for easy disposal
- Measurement points are easy to read
- Wall dispenser holds up to 100 bands
- Wall dispenser refills easily
- Bands tear off dispenser easily
- Space saving wall dispenser mounts almost anywhere for easy access
- Available in a starter kit with 25 bands or full kit with 500 bands
- Refill pack with 1000 bands (no dispenser) also available
The Seca 218 Pediatric Measuring Tape with Wall Dispenser features both imperial and metric units along with additional space for writing down important information such as name, weight, height, and date. To help prevent against cross contamination, Seca Disposable Tape Measures can be recycled after a single use. The Baby Measuring Tape is ideal for hospitals and pediatric clinics.
The Infant Measuring Bands have a measurement range of 0 - 36 inches (0 - 1000 mm) with a graduation of 1/8 inch (1 mm). A high contrast of the measurement points allows for easier reading. Growth Measuring Tape for infants is available in a starter pack (218-25) of 25 bands plus wall dispenser or a full pack (218-500) of 500 bands plus wall dispenser. The dispenser mounts almost anywhere allowing users to easily tear off measurement bands when needed. The wall dispenser can hold up to 100 Baby Measurement Bands and is easily refilled. A refill pack with 1000 measuring bands (no dispenser) is also available - See accessories below.