Thera-Band Exercise Tubing
- Color-coded system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results
- Effective alone or with handles and anchors (available separately)
- Resistance levels are obtained by varying the thickness of the Thera-Band tubing
- Natural latex rubber of varying thickness offers progressive resistance levels
- Color-coded in increasing difficulty to seven levels from tan through silver
- 7 Color coded system provide positive patient feedback and progress monitoring
- Tubing is made of natural rubber latex
- Available in 100 and 25 foot rolls
- Compact, portable and convenient for clinical or home use
- Packaged bagged as 25 foot coils or boxed 100 foot coils of cut-to-length tubing
- Ideal for rehabilitation and strength training
Thera-Band Exercise Tubing is available in either a bagged 25 foot coil or a boxed 100 foot coil of cut-to-length tubing. The Power Resistance Tubing is available in 7 densities of natural latex rubber to offer a progressive training program. The color coded system serves for quick identification as well as patient motivation. The Thera-Bands are offered in the following resistances: Tan / xx-light, Yellow / x-light, Red / light, Green / medium, Blue / heavy, Black / x-heavy, Silver / xx-heavy.
This 25 Foot Tubing provides convenient conditioning and training solutions for personal and professional use. The Thera-Band Tubing is an economical system of color coordinating equipment and measuring fitness results. The Thera-Band Tubing is ideal for strength training exercises and rehabilitation treatment.
The Fitness Tubing can be used alone or with handles and anchors (available separately - See related products below) as a gentle rehabilitation tool. Resistance Tubing increases the effectiveness of upper and lower body strength training in the home or clinical setting.