Baseline Large HiRes Hand Evaluation Sets
- Protective carrying case included
- Grip strength measured by hydraulic hand dynamometer
- Pinch strength measured by pinch gauge
- Stainless steel goniometer
- 2 point discriminator with 3rd point
- Wartenburg pinwheel
- Finger circumference gauge
- Functional finger motion gauge
- Hydraulic hand dynamometer
- 6" stainless steel goniometer
- Hydraulic pinch gauge
- Protective carry case
- Both the 7 and 3 piece sets are proudly made in the USA.
3 Piece Hand Evaluation Set
The Baseline Large HiRes Hand Evaluation Set includes essential goniometers, pinch gauges, and evaluation tools for proper diagnosis in a convenient carry case. Use for both diagnosis and tracking the progress of therapy, the HiRes Hand Evaluation Set is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life and extended durability. High contrast markings make the HiRes tools easier to read and use. The Baseline Large Hand Evaluation Kit is ideal for hospitals and clinics. The Baseline HiRes Large Hand Evaluation Set is proudly made in the USA.