Skillbuilders Floor Sitter / Feeder Seat
- Ideal for clinics, therapy and rehabilitation centers, and home use
- Options provide positioning, support, therapy, security, adjustability, and mobility
- Available in four sizes for most ages
- Soft foam material
- Built-in abductor
- Contoured interior
- Safety Harness
- Provides basic positioning and support
- Attaches to wedge or base with hook and loop closure for security
- Adjustable wedge
- Adjustable wedge and flat transport base
- Mobile chair base
The Skillbuilders Feeder Seat is an ideal tool for clinics, rehabiliation and therapy centers, and for home use. There are four sizes of Special Needs Seat to suit children from toddlers to young adults. The Pediatric Positioning Chair is configurable in a number of configurations for different uses. The soft foam Feeder Seat with a fluid-resistant coating has a contoured interior, built-in abductor, and harness, providing basic positioning and support. Caregivers can place the Skillbuilders Seat in their laps for feeding or interaction.
A Seating Wedge can be purchased with the Feeder Seat to convert it into a Floor Sitter. The Skillbuilders Floor Sitter is a stable, stationary seat that can easily be adjusted from an upright to a reclining position. The Pediatric Seat attaches to the wedge with a hook and loop closure strip.
The Skillbuilders Transport Seat and Mobile Positioner offer mobility without the need for repositioning. The 3-Piece Transport Sitter includes the Feeder Seat, the Sitter Wedge, and a Flat Transport Base. The 2-Piece Mobile Seat includes the Feeder Seat and a Mobile Chair Base. All Skillbuilders Adaptive Seats are proudly made in the USA.