Tumble Forms Carrie Seat
- Provides support and positioning for special needs children
- May be used as car seat
- Standard seat belt secures seat in vehicle
- Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems (F.M.V.S.S.213)
- Harness securely holds child
- Adjustable neck support keeps head correctly positioned
- Abductor positions hips and legs correctly
- Contoured interior provides trunk support and shoulder protraction
- Child can be fully positioned for maximum comfort and support
- Proudly made in the USA
The Tumble Forms Carrie Seat is designed for the positioning, support, and transportation of children with physical disabilities or other special needs. The Tumble Forms Seat can be used as a positioning or feeding seat, but also meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 for use as a car seat. The standard vehicle seat belt easily attaches to the Carrie Seat for a secure hold.
The Carrie Seat is fully equipped to provide as much security and support to the child as possible. A chest harness holds the child in an upright position, while the high edges and contoured interior provide trunk support and shoulder protraction. The top of the Booster Car Seat features an adjustable neck stabilizer to correctly position the head. A built-in abductor spaces the hips and positions the legs for maximal comfort and ergonomic health.
The Tumble Forms Special Needs Seat is available in four sizes for different age groups of children. A shoulder collar, removable tray, and/or mobile base are available - See accessories below. The Carrie Seat is made in the USA.