Fabrication Enterprises Comfort Grip Utensils
- 3 oz weight
- Soft vinyl coating with finger indentations
- Knife can be used normal or as rocker knife for one-handed use
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Available in straight or curved handle
- Straight handle available with fork, knife, teaspoon, or soup spoons
- Curved handle available with fork, teaspoon, or soup spoon
Comfort Grip Cutlery is made for hands with limited grasping ability, providing a way for patients with limited dexterity to comfortably grip eating utensils. The handle features a soft vinyl coating with finger grips, making it easier to grasp and more comfortable to hold. The Comfort Grip Silverware is available with curved or straight heads. The Curved Utensils reduce stress placed on the wrist and are available for left or right handed patients.
This Comfort Grip Utensils provide a convenient approach to re-establishing a portion of patient independence. Great for hospitals, clinics, and personal use, forks, knives, teaspoons, and soup spoons are available with Staight Comfort Handles and forks, teaspoons, and soup spoons are available with Angled Comfort Handles.