AliMed Wheelchair Seat Belt and Buckle Sensors
- Alarm sounds when patient takes off belt
- Click release (automobile type) or EZ release hook and loop fastener buckle
- Alarm easily attaches to wheelchair back
- An alternative to chair sensor pads
- Early Warning belt has an extra 12 in of hook and loop fastener to remove before removing belt
- 12 in of hook and loop fastener available to extend existing belt - See accessories below
- Alarm monitor not included
The AliMed Seat Belt Sensor provides a convenient patient awareness system that alerts caregivers of patient movement. The Monitor Chair Alarm is a non-restraining system that easily attaches to the wheelchair back and has either a click release seatbelt buckle or a hook and loop fastener seat belt. Once paired with an alarm monitor (not included) Release Belts trigger an alarm when the belt is undone, alerting nearby caregivers.
The EZ Release Seat Belt comes in an Early Warning version, which has an extra-long hook and loop fastener, discouraging the patients from removing the belt. The Seat Belt can be extended with an extra 12 in of hook and loop to add to the existing belt or buckle - See accessories below. As an alternative to chair sensor pads, the Seat Belt Sensor is ideal for home use, nursing homes, or long term care facilities.