AliMed IQ Patient Sensor Alarms
- Functions as pull cord and sensor alarm
- Silent setting that can be used in conjunction with the nurse call connector
- Select 85 or 100 db volume / alarm tone
- Tamper resistant: no on / off switch, hidden reset button
- Mounting holster with strap
- 3 AAA batteries (included), low battery indicator
- Magnetic pull cord releases in any direction
- Ideal for single patient use
- Pull cord easily attaches to wheelchair or bedside
- Non replaceable battery included
- On/off button located under pull-cord, only accessible after alarm is activated
IQ Mini Pull Cord Alarm
The IQ Patient Sensor Alarms provide a convenient patient awareness system that helps staff remain aware of patient conditions and needs by monitoring patient location. The IQ Fall Monitor features a cord that attaches to the resident's clothing via a garment clip. When the resident attempts to get out of their bed or chair, the pull-string disengages and alerts the caregiver. Alternatively, when a sensor pad is engaged, the alarm is triggered when pressure on the pad is released by patient movement. Only the IQ Duo Plus has pressure sensor pad functionality. Both monitors feature a Magnetic Pull Cord that sounds an alarm when activated, the cord itself can be released in any direction.
The Duo Plus Alarm can be used with either a sensor pad or using the included pull cord, making it extremely versatile and portable from bed to wheelchair. The cord easily attaches to wheelchair or bedside due to the mounting holster with strap and can be paired easily with a sensor pad. Tamper-resistant, the IQ Duo Plus has a hidden reset button and has no on/off button to prevent tampering. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included), the Duo Plus Fall Monitor features a low battery indicator.
The IQ Mini Pull Cord Alarm is a simpler version of the Duo Plus Alarm, offering only the pull cord option of alert, making it ideal for single patient use. The on/off button is located under the pull-cord, making it accessible only after alarm has been activated. Including a non-replaceable battery and a pull cord that easily attaches to a patients' clothing, the IQ Mini Pull Cord Alarm is simplicity at its finest.
The AliMed IQ Patient Alarms are ideal for home use, as well as nursing homes or long term care facilities.