Summit FF511L Medical Counter-Height Refrigerators
- Not for sensitive materials
- 4.1 cubic foot capacity
- Slim width for narrow spaces
- Three adjustable shelves
- Dial thermostat inside unit for temperature adjustments
- Interior light activated with rocker switch
- Flat door liner complies with CDC guidelines
- Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance
- Locking door with key provides secure access
- Matches with FS407L Freezers
- Two leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Door swing is user-reversible (basic FF511L model only)
- Bottom drawer (basic FF511L model only)
- Includes all above features
- Internal digital thermostat
- Traceable thermometer digitally displays high, low, and current temperature
- Internal fan with gel packs more evenly circulates cold air
- Hospital grade power cord for more secure connection to outlet
- Includes all above features
- High/low temperature alarm
- Alarm sounds if temperatures fluctuate beyond chosen settings
- All standard, PLUS, and MED models are available in ADA models
- 32 inch heights for compliance with ADA standards
Additional PLUS2 Model Features
Additional MED Model Features
ADA Model Features
Summit's FF511L Automatic Defrost Medical Counter-Height Refrigerators are compact in design, but still are able to contain a surprising 4.1 cubic feet of medical supplies and materials. The FF511L Refrigerators automatically defrost, reducing maintenance and eliminating the need to suspend use while a long manual defrost is performed. A dial thermostat allows for temperature adjustments to the Refrigeration Unit. The Counter-Height Refrigerator can be secured against unauthorized access using a keyed lock on the front.
The flat door liner ensures that all contents are stored at the same temperature. Storage inside the Summit Medical Refrigerator is organized between three adjustable shelves. The F511L (base model only) features a storage drawer is useful for creating a pocket of protected cold air that is relatively unaffected by temperature fluctuations when the door opens. The interior light of the FF511L can be illuminated by a rocker switch for better visibility. For proper tilt on uneven surfaces, two of the Compact Refrigerator's legs can be height-adjusted. The Lab Refrigerator's operation is entirely chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)-free.
Additional options are available for the Small Refrigerator, in tiered model choices. PLUS2 models include almost all basic features of the standard FF511L base model while MED models include all PLUS2 model features). Only the basic FF511L Refrigerator has a door which can be reversed by the user. FF511LPLUS Refrigerators feature a traceable thermometer, internal fan, and a hospital grade power cord. The traceable thermometer displays the current, low, and high temperature and the internal fan with gel packs forces cold air to evenly circulate throughout the refrigerator interior. FF511LMED models feature a high/low temperature alarm which alerts the user to temperature fluctuations beyond their desired settings. All Summit FF511L Refrigerator models are also available in 32 inch high, ADA-compliant versions.
The FF511L Refrigerators match with the FS407L Freezers for coordinated sets. See link above for matching freezers.