3B Scientific 12-4632 Female Urinary Incontinence Anatomical Charts
- Anatomically correct depictions of affected areas
- Provides information about causes, treatments, and prevention
- Great visual aid for patient education and medical studies
- Printed on premium glossy paper
- Plain paper or laminated styles available
- Non-laminated paper is most economical option
- Laminated paper is most durable
- Lamination may be written on with non-permanent marker
- All charts are 19.7 x 26.4 in
3B Scientific 12-4632 Female Urinary Incontinence Anatomical Charts detail the affected anatomy of urinary incontinence as well as provide useful information about various causes, treatments, and prevention. Anatomical Charts measure 19.7 x 26.4 inches and are printed on premium glossy paper.
Posters are available with or without lamination. Non-laminated paper charts offer the most economical option for physicians and educators. Plastic mounting rods for paper charts are available and include a ring on the top rod to easily hang charts - See accessories below. Laminated posters are UV resistant, so the chart will not turn yellow and fade over time and the lamination ensures the chart will not curl at the edges. In addition, the lamination may be conveniently written on with non-permanent markers and wiped off.
Female Urinary Incontinence Posters are useful for education and patient awareness. 3B Scientific Anatomical Charts are great for women's health clinics, medical facilities, and classrooms. Fabrication Enterprises offers a full line of 3B Scientific Charts for OB/GYN, human anatomy, injuries and diseases, and massage and acupuncture.