Summit FF7LBIMED Built-In NSF-7 Refrigerators
- Built-in dimensions allow for placement beneath counters
- Audible alarm for when temperature exceeds desired range
- Temperature display provides current, high, and low temperatures
- Internal fan with gel packs helps keep interior evenly cooled throughout
- Automatically defrosts to reduce ice build up
- Adjustable thermostat for easy temperature management
- ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF-7 standards
- Flat Door liner complies with CDC's guidelines for vaccine storage
- Locking door provides content security
- Interior lighting turns on or off with rocker switch
- Three glass shelves adjust to suit storage needs
- Hidden evaporator allows for seamless one piece interior liner
- Hospital grade cord for more secure power outlet connection
- ADA-Compliant versions available with 32 inch height
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Includes digital thermostat
- Digital thermostat for more precise temperature control
Summit FF7LBIMED2 Medical Built-In NSF-7 Glass Shelf Refrigerators with Temperature Alarm feature a digital thermostat in addition to a digital temperature display with a high-low temperature alarm. With a digital thermostat, users will have more precise control over the internal temperature of the Refrigerator compared to a traditional dial thermostat, The external temperature display provides a readout of the refrigerator's current internal temperature as well as its current high and low temperatures. The temperature alarm allows users to set an acceptable temperature range to operate within and will then sound an alarm if the refrigerator's interior temperature has exceeded that range. FF7LBIMED2 Counter Depth Refrigerators have been designed to fit underneath counters and feature a locking door which helps keep contents secure from theft and tampering from unauthorized handlers. Summit FF7LBIMED2 Built In Counter Height Refrigerators are ideal for any laboratory or pharmacy looking for a compact refrigerator to store clinical specimens or medications.
Summit FF7LBIMED2 Counter Depth Refrigerators are 33.5 inches tall, 23.63 inches wide, and have a 5.5 cubic feet capacity. FF7LBIMED2 Integrated Refrigerators have an internal fan which helps cool the refrigerator evenly in order to provide a stable temperature throughout the refrigerator's interior. FF7LBIMED Medical Refrigerators feature automatic defrost which helps reduce frost build up and also cuts down on the amount of maintenance necessary to keep the refrigerator cooling efficiently. FF7LBIMED2 Under Counter Refrigerators are ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF Standard 7 and have a flat door liner instead of door storage in order to comply with the Center for Disease Control's guidelines for maintaining an even interior temperature. Having door storage could potentially lead to storage areas where the temperature is not the same as where the thermometer is located.
FF7LBIMED2 Counter Refrigerators have interior lighting which can be turned on and off with the rocker switch located behind the thermostat. Inside are three adjustable glass shelves inside which allow users to customize their storage needs. The Compact Refrigerators have a hidden evaporator which allows the interior to be constructed of a seamless one piece liner. This one piece interior liner makes cleaning simple while reducing the areas where dirt can build up. FF7LBIMED2 Refrigerators also feature a hospital grade cord which provides a more secure connection between the power cord's plug and the power outlet.
Each FF7LBIMED2 Integrated Refrigerator model is available in an ADA-Compliant compliant version which has a 32 inch height instead of the regular 33.5 inch height. Summit FF7LBIMED2 Built In Medical Refrigerators have been designed in an environmentally friendly manner without any Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).