Welch Allyn 680 Series Miller - Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
All Welch Allyn fiberoptic laryngoscopes are constructed with a single piece of stainless steel. This one-piece design is more robust than the typical competitive product. And it's safer as well. The removable light pipe virtually eliminates the chance for cross-contamination. Free fiber optic repolishing ensures years of like-new performance at greatly reduced lifecycle pricing. Combined with our patented Halogen HPX™ illumination system, these fiber optic laryngoscope blades provide the brightest, whitest light available in the industry.
- Reduced handle and blade weight for improved balance and
- maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations.
- Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber optic illumination. Makes upgrading economical.
- Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Improved design
- Reduced proximal blade height assists in intubating patients with limited oral access.
- One-piece construction
- Single-piece stainless steel blade ensures blade integrity (no soldered joints).
- Halogen HPX™ illumination
- Welch Allyn fiber optic blades feature Halogen HPX lamps for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- 68065 - CESS-3572-00, Size 00
- 68060 - CESS-3483-00, Size 0
- 68061 - CESS-3250-00, Size 1
- 68062 - CESS-3419-00, Size 2
- 68063 - CESS-3418-00, Size 3
- 68064 - CESS-3417-00, Size 4
|Aperature Size||53mm; 79mm; 132mm; 172mm; 182mm|
|Blade Type||Miller Halogen|