Hausmann 1566 Mini Staircase
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Space Saver can fit in 8 ft high ceiling
- Designed with two 6 in high steps and three 4 in high steps
- Steps are 30 in wide
- Handrails and uprights are satin-finished premium hardwood
- Comfortable grip, easy-to-use ergonomic handrails
- Stairs are finished in Natural Oak laminate
- Anti-slip safety treads on all steps and platform
- Yellow high-impact edging for increased visibility and durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann 1566 Mini Staircase is perfect for specialized physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises. Its rigid engineering provides a safe, sturdy apparatus for patients with problems walking, climbing, and balancing. The Hausmann Mini Staircase is capable of supporting up to 350 lbs. To aid stability, the Hausmann Mini Staircase is fitted with ergonomically designed handrails for a comfortable grip and ease of use.
The Hausmann 1566's unique space saver design can fit in an area with an 8 ft high ceiling. The Hausmann Mini Staircase features two 6 in high steps and three 4 in high steps for dynamic therapy. The Hausmann 1566's stairs and platform are finished in Natural Oak laminate and topped with anti-slip safety treads for enhanced grip. The Mini Therapy Staircase features bright yellow high impact edging around its steps for increased visibility and durability.
Hausmann offers the exclusive five day Quickship program with the purchase of the 1566 Mini Staircase. This guarantee promises that a maximum of three similar items will be shipped within five days of an order placement. The Hausmann Mini Staircase is ideal for patients who require accompaniment from a therapist or trainer to prevent injuries. Hausmann products have been made in the USA since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||52" (L) x 30" (W) x 12" (H)|
|Includes||Handrails; 30 in Wide x 24 in Deep x 12 in High Platform|
|Country of Origin||US|