Hausmann 6058 Wheelchair Accessible Tilt Table, 6058
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access
- Ideal for rehabilitation or nursing home use
- Not designed for cardiac testing
- Electric operated actuators provide quick and smooth control of the tilt and height adjustments
- Electric Hi-Lo lift mechanism adjusts from 19 in low wheelchair height to 33 in high
- Tilts from horizontal to 90 degrees
- Unit must be raised to maximum height before tilting
- Easy-to-read tilt indicator on both sides
- Pivoting footboard with rubber tread
- Angle of the footboard is adjustable with spring loaded dual controls
- Hands-free foot control
- Includes unique emergency tilt release handle that manually lowers tilted table back to horizontal position
- 3 Safety straps with hook and loop closures
- Four 3 in diameter swiveling locking casters
- Cushioned top in Dove Gray vinyl
- Heavy-duty steel frame is cream powder coated epoxy finish
- Hospital grade plug
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 3 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
The Hausmann 6058 Wheelchair Accessible Tilt Table features a unique Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair accessible design with an electric lift mechanism that adjusts height from 19 to 33 in. Hausmann 6058 features high-quality electric actuators for quick and smooth control of the table's height and tilt functions. Hausmann Power Tilt Tables provide early mobilization of patients too weak to stand on their own. The weight capacity is 350 lbs. The 6058 Hi-Lo Tilt Table tilts from a horizontal position to 90 degrees and must be raised to maximum height before tilting. Additional features include easy-to-read tilt angle indicator on both sides and convenient hands-free foot control operation.
Hi-Lo Electric Tilt Table by Hausmann includes three safety straps with hook and loop closures and four 3 in diameter swiveling locking casters for easy maneuverability. The pivoting footboard has a rubber tread for safety, and the angle of the footboard tilt is adjustable by spring loaded dual controls. Hausmann 6058 Wheelchair Accessible Tilt Tables also include a unique Emergency Tilt Release Handle that manually lowers the tilted table back to a horizontal position.
The 6058 Wheelchair Accessible Hi-Lo Tilt Table offers a comfortable, upholstered top in 722 Dove Gray vinyl. The Pro-FORM Dove Gray vinyl has a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices. Hausmann Electric Tilt Tables are supported by a heavy duty steel frame, powder-coated in a cream epoxy finish. The 6058 Tilt Table by Hausmann has a table height of 19 to 33 in, width of 26 in, and length of 76 in. Hausmann Power Tilt Tables are powered by a hospital grade plug at 110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps.
For more than 50 years, Hausmann Industries has provided high quality healthcare products. With their Quick Ship program, Hausmann guarantees to ship Model 6058 Wheelchair Accessible Hi-Lo Tilt Table out from their factory three business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The Quick Ship guarantee is for a maximum of three similar items. Hausmann is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment. The Hausmann Wheelchair Accessible Tilte Table is ideal for rehabilitation or nursing home use.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Rubber tread metal foot board; Locking casters; Foot control; Hospital grade plug|
|Country of Origin||TH|