We are currently implementing improvements throughout our website. If you do not find a product or information that you need, please call us at (888) 345-4858 to discuss the product or to get more information.

Zoll AED CPR-D-Pads

In stock
SKU : 4445
MPN : 8900-0800-01
  • Easy to place the CPR-D-padz on the victim quickly.
  • Lasts five years-the longest shelf life of any defibrillator elextrode sold today.
  • Includes a rescue accessory package
$190.14

One Electrode Pad is Easier than Two

ZOLL's Full-Rescue AEDs feature CPR-D-padz®, a one-piece, pre-connected electrode with Real CPR Help® feedback.

Ordinary AEDs require that the rescuer use two separate electrodes. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D-padz on the victim quickly. The CPR-D-padz also lasts five years-the longest shelf life of any defibrillator electrode sold today.

The Zoll CPR-D Padz Automated External Defibrillator Pads are a unique one-piece, pre-connected electrode design that meets the characteristics of 99 percent of human chest anatomy. For the other 1 percent of the population or anatomical variations that require special placement adaptation; a special feature of the Zoll CPR-D Padz (AED Pads) allows the user to separate the apex electrode. The unique one-piece design of ZOLL's CPR-D padz eliminates any possible confusion regarding pad placement by using the easily remembered CPR landmark (the sternum) as the key placement cue for fast and accurate placement.

Along with the simplified one-piece design, the Zoll CPR-D Padz offer Real CPR Help. Since failure to adequately compress a victim's chest is a common error during CPR, technology in the Zoll CPR-D Padz (AED Pads) accurately measures CPR compression, and converts the motion of the accelerometer over time into distance moved. The Zoll AED Plus then converts the compression data from the Zoll CPR-D Padz (AED Pads) and instantaneously provides an adaptive metronome to help the user with proper rate and depth.

The CPR Electrode has a five year shelf life and includes a rescue accessory package which contains the following items: 1 barrier mask, 1 pair of scissors, disposable non-latex gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.

Zoll CPR Electrodes are proudly made in the USA.

Real CPR Help

Inadequate compression rate and depth are common during CPR. Adult victims need at least 100 compressions per minute and at a depth of at least 2 inches (5 cm). Compressions must be done well to effectively move blood and oxygen.

CPR CompressionsThe ZOLL AED Plus® converts compression data instantaneously from the CPR-D-padz and provides an adaptive metronome to help the rescuer with the proper rate and depth, saying "Push harder" or "Good compressions," as needed. It also shows CPR compression depth on the display screen. ZOLL's AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has both these capabilities.

Everything You Need for the Rescue

The CPR-D-padz comes complete with a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.

Specifications
QuickMedical SKU 4445
Manufacturer Zoll
Custom Specifications
Cable Length48"
Complete AssemblyFolded Length: 7.6" (19.4 cm) Folded width: 7.0" (17.8 cm) Folded height: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
Conductive Element MaterialTin
Gel MaterialPolymer Hydrogel
Shelf Life5 years
Unit of Measure (UOM) EA
You may also be interested in the following product(s):
© 2021 QuickMedical. All Rights Reserved.