Seca 374 Digital Wireless 360 Baby Scale with Large Tray
At a glance: 44 lbs. weight capacity. The extra large tray lets you weigh a seated toddler, even if the child is fidgety.
- Capacity: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Graduation: 0.5 oz (10 g)
- Dimensions: 24.5" x 14.1" x 7.5" LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Graduation of 0.1 lb
- Wireless 360 allows user to transmit data to PC or printer
- Easy to read LCD display with large numerals
- Adjustable damping system senses movement to provide accurate results
- Extra large tray offeres protection for children
- Ergonomic shell-shaped tray design provides security
- Automatic off function for energy conservation
- Breast Milk Intake Function (BMIF) indicates amount of milk consumed
- Results display in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg)
- Solid surfaces prevent liquid penetration and cross-contamination
- Powered by AC power adapter or 6 AA batteries
- RS232 connectivity
- BMIF (breast milk intake function)
- Pounds to kilograms switchable
Baby Scale Functions
The Seca 374 Digital Wireless Baby Scale with Large Tray is now available with Seca's new 360 degree Wireless Technology, allowing the scale to transmit all measurements to a wireless Seca Printer or Seca Software installed on a PC for analysis. The ergonomic shell-shaped design of the Seca 374 Digital Baby Scale with Large Tray is consistent with the high demands made on its multiple functions: suitable for babies and infants weighing up to 44 lbs, the large tray provides maximum safety against the baby falling from the scale.
The Seca 374 Infant Scale's clear controls of the user interface are located on the slightly raised, ergonomically formed side of the scale facing the user. Functions for the Infant Scale include TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Breast Milk Intake Function (BMIF), SEND, Auto-SEND, PRINT and Auto-PRINT. The Breast Milk Intake Function measures how much milk the infant has consumed. An adjustable damping system senses when there is movement on the scale, and levels off the values to provide accurate measurements. A large LCD display makes reading the results quick and easy. Users have the choice of displaying results in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg). The scale will turn off automatically after a certain period of time, conserving energy.
A further advantage of the Seca 374 Baby Scale is the ability to be operated using batteries or an AC power adapter and thus be used anywhere. The Digital Infant Scale is also RS232 compatible. The Wireless Scale has an extremely robust, hygienic surface of high-quality plastic that is easily and quickly cleaned. The surface of the Pediatric Scale prevents liquids from penetrating and reduces cross-contamination.
360 degree Wireless Software has the ability to provide patients and physicians with important health status that may otherwise be overlooked. BMI, waist circumference and other laboratory data may be used to assess the risk of coronary heart disease as well as indicate obesity and evaluate energy consumption. Please see the DOWNLOADS Section above for a sample analytics printout produced by 360 degree wireless technology. See accessories below for optional printer, software and wireless USB adapter. The combination of seca analytics 105 software and the USB wireless adapter 456 equip your PC to receive and analyze data and make all data available to an existing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||24.4" (W) x 7.5" (H) x 14.1" (D)|
|Capacity||44 lbs / 20 kg|
|Includes||LCD display; Tare; Auto-hold; Lbs/Kg switch-over; Auto switch-off|
|Compatible With||Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors|