Hausmann 8901 Lift and Place Station, 8901
- 100 lb weight capacity for each adjustable shelf
- Simulates lifting and loading tasks
- 2 adjustable Oak high pressure laminate shelves
- 3 mm high impact edging for increased edge durability
- Shelves lock into side mounted rails
- Upper shelf adjusts from 53 to 59 in high
- Lower shelf adjusts from 28 to 34 in high
- Rack station must be secured to wall
- See related products below above for weight box and foot stool
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
The Hausmann 8901 Lift and Place Station simulates lifting and loading tasks to target recovery in workplace injuries. Hausmann Lift & Place Rack Station is constructed of oak high pressure laminate and includes two adjustable shelves which lock into side mounted rails. Each rack is capable of supporting up to 100 lbs for a wide range of workouts and weight variations. The 8901's upper shelf adjusts from 53 to 59 in high whereas the lower shelf adjusts from 28 to 34 in high. The rack station must be secured to a wall to prevent movement and possible injuries.
Hausmann offers the exclusive 10 day quickship program with the purchase of an 8901 Lift & Place Rack Station, promising that a maximum of three similar items will be shipped within ten days of the placement of an order. Hausmann Model 8901 Lift & Place Rack Station is ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics specializing in occupational therapy. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA with pride since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|