Hausmann 8920 Shovel Station, 8920
- Simulates tasks that involve shoveling, levering, and lifting objects or materials
- 3 Fixed gravity flow angled shelves
- Slip-resistant treads
- Plastic scoop shovel and shovel hook
- Includes 100 lbs of pre-washed, hygienic, dust-free sand
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
The Hausmann 8920 Shovel Station allows the patient to simulate tasks that involve shoveling, levering, and lifting objects or materials to rehabilitate and train for specific occupational movements. The 8920 Hausmann features three fixed gravity flow, angled shelves for a dynamic training system. Hausmann 8920 includes a plastic scoop shovel and shovel hook as well as 100 lbs of pre-washed, hygienic, dust-free sand. The 8920 Shovel/Levering Station features slip-resistant treads for user safety.
Hausmann offers the exclusive 10 day Quickship program with the purchase of an 8920 Shovel/Levering Station, the promise that a maximum of three similar items will be shipped within 10 days of the placement of an order. Hausmann Model 8920 Shovel/Levering Station is ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics specializing in occupational therapy. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|