Hausmann 8930 Push-Pull Sled Station
- Simulates push-pull work tasks
- Grip handles at each end of sled at 3 different height levels
- Four removable weight pins with locking collars for optional Disc Weights
- See accessories below for set of 16 disc weights
- Self-lubricating polyethylene sled runners
- Not designed for use on carpet
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann Model 8930 Push-Pull Sled Station simulates push-pull work tasks for specific rehabilitation and training for occupational movements. The 8930 Push-Pull Sled Station features ergonomic grip handles at each end of the sled at three different height levels for alternating exercises.
The Hausmann 8930 is fitted with four removable weight pins with locking collars to facilitate the addition of optional disc weights - See accessories below. The Push/Pull Sled Station features self-lubricating polyethylene sled runners to ensure consistent drag while sled is in motion. The 8930 Hausmann is not designed for use on carpet.
Hausmann offers the exclusive 10 day Quickship guarantee with the purchase of an 8930 Push-Pull Sled Station, promising that a maximum of three similar items will ship within 10 days of the placement of an order. Hausmann Model 8930 Push-Pull Sled Station is ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics specializing in occupational therapy. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||40" (L) x 24" (W) x 46" (H)|
|Country of Origin||US|