Hausmann 1570 3-in-1 Training Staircase
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Progressive step levels (4, 6, and 8 in)
- Six 4 in high steps on one end
- Four 6 in high steps on the other end
- Three 8 in high steps at the front side
- Provides the benefits of both a corner and a straight staircase
- Steps are 36 in wide
- Handrail for front middle stair is easily removable and locks into place
- Yellow high-impact edging for increased visibility and durability
- Requires 9 ft minimum ceiling
- U.S. Patent No. D.428,629
- Proudly made in the USA
- Quick Ship within 5-10 days of order for a maximum of 3 similar products
The Hausmann 1570 3-in-1 Training Staircase features six 4 in high steps, four 6 in high steps, and three 8 in high steps. Each step, along with its 36 by 36 in platform is covered with unique anti-slip safety treads to promote positive footing and safety. Hausmann 1570 Training Staircase features Natural Oak high pressure laminated plywood construction, reinforced to provide a 350 lb weight capacity. Hausmann's Patented 3-in-1 Training Staircase uses satin-finished premium hardwood handrails with a removable section allowing access to its 8 in step section.
The Hausmann 1570's removable handrail piece conveniently locks into place for sturdy, ergonomic support when crossing the platform. Hausmann Model 1570 requires a minimum ceiling height of 9 ft for proper clearance. The Training Staircase features bright yellow high impact edging around its steps for increased visibility and durability. Hausmann Model 1570 Patented 3-in-1 Training Staircase is ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics seeking a unique staircase device allowing the therapist to train patients on three progressing step levels.
The Hausmann Quick Ship program allows a maximum of 3 similar products to be shipped within 5 to 10 days of the receipt of an order. Hausmann Products have been proudly made in the USA since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||109" (L) x 56" (W) x 24" (H)|
|Country of Origin||US|