Hausmann 1200 Ramp and Curb Set
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Facilitates ambulation and patient mobility training on ramp and curbs
- Anti-slip safety matting on top surface of ramp and curb set
- Ramp elevates from 0.25 to 8 in high over a 44 in incline
- Includes 3 curbs of 2, 4, and 6 in height, which nest under ramp
- Curbs can be set up to extend in any 3 directions
- Removable curbs for use separately
- Durable Oak laminate wood construction
- Yellow high-impact edging for increased visibility and durability
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann 1200 Ramp and Curb Set is designed for physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises, including ambulatory and patient mobility training. The Ramp and Curb Set is crafted from durable oak laminate wood construction to comfortably support weights up to 350 lbs. The Ramp and Curb Set features durable anti-slip safety matting to prevent slips and falls while providing consistent traction.
The 8 in tall platform houses three curbs: 2, 4, and 6 in heights for a range of therapy procedures and exercises. The Hausmann 1200 Ramp's curbs may be set up to extend in three directions; they may also be removed for completely different usage. The Curb Set features bright yellow high impact edging around its steps for increased visibility and durability.
Hausmann offers the exclusive 10 day Quickship guarantee with the purchase of a Model 1200 Ramp and Curb Set. This guarantee promises that a maximum of three similar items will ship within 10 days of the placement of an order. Ideal for any rehabilitation or physical therapy facility, Hausmann Products have been made with pride in the USA since 1955.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||ST|
|Dimensions||88" (L) x 44" (W) x 8" (H)|
|Country of Origin||US|