Riester Ri-Magic HPLED High Performance Examination Lamp, Wall Mount, 6240.002
- White high performance LED, 6.500 Kelvin
- Similar to daylight conditions
- 50,000 hour bulb life
- Clearly distinguishes color nuances
- Rheostat handle allows variation of light intensity
- Flexible arm can be bent in all directions and remain in position
- Available in desk, wall, or floor mounted options
- Floor stand includes low friction, anti-static casters
- 120V/230V power cord
Riester Ri-Magic HPLED High Performance Examination Lamp has a white, high performance LED bulb with light intensity of 20,000 Lux, and 6,500 K color temperature. Yet the cool LED lamp produces significantly less heat and energy loss that comparable halogen lighting. The bulb has a 50,000 hour life, compared to only 2,500 with standard halogen bulbs. The Exam Light provides lighting conditions similar to daylight. The Ri-Magic features a rheostat handle (see IMAGE tab) for adjusting the variation of light intensity for infinite lighting possibilities. The minimum working distance for this lamp is as little as 7.9 inches.
The Medical Exam Light also features a slim light head, which is less bulky than many competitors. A fully flexible, goose neck arm can position the light where needed, and the lamp will remain in position for ease of use.
The 6250.002 Exam Light has a heavy, stable, anti-static mobile stand. The Procedure Light rolling stand has five low friction caster wheels and two of the casters can be locked into place. The stand has a diameter of 21" (54 cm). The Riester HPLED light has the lamp power supply attached on the pole.