Welch Allyn Green Series 300 General Exam Light, with Wall/Table Mount, 44410
Includes: Wall/Table Mount; One White LED, 20,000 LUX @ 12 in/30 cm, 5,500 degrees K; Touchless Controls; 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC, IEC Plug Type-B.
For the model with a mobile stand, see 44400.
- Intense light output and cool operation designed to improve patient exams
- Improve staff productivity and satisfaction with easy assembly and cleaning
- Standardize with an affordable price that offers rugged performance
- Help reduce risk of cross-contamination with touchless On/Off
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options
- LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize investment
A single white, bright LED that does not require replacement, the GS 300 Exam Light provides a whiter, brighter light than halogen and consumes less energy for improved facility efficiencies-now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
|Iluminance||20,000 LUX @ 12 in/30 cm|
|Spot Size at Working Distance||5 in. to 6 in.|
|Working Distance||12 in. to 20 in.|
|Power Operation||Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8|
|Power Supply Type||50 Hz-60 Hz, 0.35 A max|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Table and Wall Mount, One White LED|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Spo2 Type||5,500 K|