Welch Allyn 44610 Green Series 600 Minor Procedure LED Light with Wall/Table Mount
Includes: Wall/Table Mount; Three White LEDs, 50,000 LUX @ 12 in/30 cm, 5,500 degrees K; Touchless Controls; 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC, IEC Plug Type-B.
For the model with a mobile stand, see 44600.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 44610 Green Series 600 Minor Procedure LED Light - with Table/Wall Mount featuring three LEDs and a wider head. The GS 600 is designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions.
- Three White LEDs for greater intensity.
- Touchless power controls and adjustable light output.
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of infection due to cross-contamination.
- Rugged, ergonomic design allows for improved performance and long-lasting durability.
- Low cost of ownership due to the elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption.
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Physical Dimensions:
- Total Table/Wall Mount: 6.45 lbs (2.93 kg).
- Total Mobile Stand: 17.35 lbs (7.87 kg).
- Control Box:
- Height: 10.83 in (27.5 cm).
- Width: 3.94 in (10.0 cm).
- Depth: 3.15 in (8.0 cm).
- Height: 13.58 in (34.5 cm).
- Width: 7.56 in (19.2 cm).
- Depth: 3.39 in (8.6 cm).
- Mobile Stand:
- Height: 24.02 in (61 cm).
- Diameter: 20.87 in (53 cm).
- Total Wall Mount: 33.27 in (84.5 cm).
- Total Mobile Stand: 58.66 in (149.0 cm).
- Table/Wall and Mobile Stand to Luminaire Center: 31.1 in (79 cm).
|Iluminance||50,000 LUX @ 12 in/30 cm|
|Spot Size at Working Distance||6in. To 7in.|
|Working Distance||12 in. to 20 in.|
|Power Operation||Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8|
|Power Supply Type||50 Hz-60 Hz, 0.65 A max|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Table and Wall Mount, Three White LEDs, Touchless Controls|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Spo2 Type||5,500 K|