Detecto 6880 Rolling Chair Scale
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Seat Size: 18.25 x 21 x 17 in (46 x 53 x 43 cm) WxDxH
- Lift-a-way arms and footrest
- Fully electronic - single load cell
- Oversized 3 inch high wheels
- Zero turning radius ability
- Safety stops on rear wheels for parking in one place without rolling
- Contoured, sloping backrest allows the patient to assume a relaxed position
- Equipped with retractable armrests for ease in transferring patients to the chair scale and to accommodate patients with casts
- Extra-large, 0.75 inch high digits on an easy-to-read LCD display
- OIML certified
- EMR/EHS compatible
- BMI calculation
- Compact design
- Uses either 6 AA batteries or AC adapter (optional)
- Easy to remove from the scale for battery replacement
- Lock/Release key
- Units conversion for LBS or KG
- Made in USA of American and foreign components
750 Weight Indicator Display
The 6880 chair scale is a product designed with the patient in mind. The 3 inch wheels and economical size allow the nurse freedom of moving the scale in and out of rooms without any struggle.
Zero turning radius ability is the hallmark of this lightweight rolling chair scale. Ergonomics dictated the stylishly, battery-powered scale's contemporary design of the Detecto 6880 Rolling Chair Scale. The Rolling Chair Scale comes complete with a large LCD display and has a 440 lb capacity that is sensitive to .2 lb. Oversized 3 inch diameter wheels and sleek styling allow this scale to be extremely portable.
The large, 0.7 inch high contrast LCD display is battery powered and is easily readable in the brightest lighting conditions. The soft, padded armrests fold out of the way to allow patients easy accessibility. The 6880's footrests also fold away to promote patient security when getting into or out of the scale.
750 Digital Weight Indicator
Detecto's 750 digital weight indicator display features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient. The weight display is EMR/EHR ready with the RS232 serial port for electronic medical record keeping.
Body Mass Index
Body Mass Index (BMI) measurements have been shown to be an accurate estimate of health risk when used as part of a comprehensive health assessment. Simply press the 750's arrow keys to scroll to the desired height and touch the BMI key to view the percentage.
|Manufacturer||Detecto / Cardinal Scale|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Capacity||440 lbs./ 200 kg|