Wallach LLCO2 CO2 Cryosurgery Systems, Base Model
- Single trigger design
- Freeze and defrost only when triggered
- Trigger to freeze, release to defrost
- Maximizes temperature
- Minimizes clogging of gas line and sputtering
- Remain colder for longer, defrosts at slower rate
- Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable
- Gas hose for unimpeded surgical movement
- Provides full view of target tissue
- CO2 cylinders offer approximately 80 min of freeze time
- Reusable, sterilizable cryotips available for purchase, use See Compatible links above
- Unfilled 20 lb cylinders available under Accessories tab
- Sturdy rolling cart available for transporting cylinder - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
- Single-trigger system
- Gas hose
- Connection for 20 lb CO2 cylinder
The Wallach LLCO2 CO2 Cryosurgery System is designed to handle the challenges posed by carbon dioxide, which is a gas, liquid, and solid in a narrow temperature range. The LLCO2 Cryosurgical System features a single trigger design that maximizes temperature and minimizes clogging and sputtering commonly associated with use of CO2 gas during cryosurgery. Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered (trigger to freeze, release to defrost). The LLCO2 is the ideal system to use with CO2 when N2O is not practical or available.
The LLCO2 is light weight, well-balanced and maneuverable, providing full view of the target tissue. The Carbon Dioxide Cryosurgical Freezer's gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement.
Cryosurgical tips are not included with the 900160 LLCO2 freezer, but may be found using the See Compatible links above. Please note that the LLCO2 system is designed for 20 lb. cylinders (not included) that offer approximately 80 minutes of freeze time. Additional accessories, such as unfilled cylinders and cylinder rolling carts are also availabe - See accessories below. Wallach Cryosurgical Systems are proudly made in the USA.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|