Summit Appliance FF7L Medical NSF-7 Refrigerator
- Glass Shelves
- Digital Thermostat
- Digital Thermometer
- Internal Fan
- Automatically defrosts to reduce ice build up
- Adjustable thermostat for easy temperature management
- ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF-7 standards
- Flat door liner complies with CDC's guidelines
- Locking door provides content security
- Interior lighting turns on or off with rocker switch
- Three wire shelves adjust to suit storage needs
- ADA-compliant versions available with 32 inch height
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Includes a reversible door for left or right side opening
- Evaporator hidden behind rear wall
- One piece interior liner makes cleaning easier
- External digital thermostat for precise temperature control
- Traceable thermometer provides current, high, and low temperatures
- Internal fan with gel packs helps keep interior evenly cooled throughout
FF7L and FF7LADA (Standard Model Only Features)
Additional PLUS2 Model Features
Summit FF7L Medical NSF-7 Refrigerators with Glass Shelves are 33.5 inches tall, 23.63 inches wide, and have a 5.5 cubic foot capacity. FF7L Refrigerators feature a locking door which helps keep contents secure from theft and tampering from unauthorized handlers. FF7L Counter High Refrigerators are ETL-S listed to ANSI/NSF Standard 7 and have a flat door liner instead of door storage in order to comply with the Center for Disease Control's guidelines for maintaining an even interior temperature. Having door storage could potentially lead to storage areas where the temperature is not the same as where the thermometer is located. Summit FF7L Counter Height Automatic Defrosting Refrigerators are ideal for any laboratory or pharmacy looking for a compact refrigerator to store clinical specimens or medications.
The Compact Refrigerators have an adjustable thermostat and automatically defrost which helps reduce frost build up and also cuts down on the amount of maintenance necessary to keep the refrigerator cooling efficiently. FF7L Counter Refrigerators have interior lighting which can be turned on and off with the rocker switch located behind the thermostat. FF7L Compact Counter High Refrigerators have three adjustable wire shelves inside which allow users to customize their storage needs. Each of the FF7L Integrated Refrigerator models is available in an ADA-Compliant compliant version which has a 32 inch height instead of the regular 33.5 inch height. Summit FF7L Counter Depth Refrigerators have been designed in an environmentally friendly manner without any Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
The FF7L and FF7LADA (base models ONLY) have a sleek interior design which has been achieved by hiding the evaporator behind the rear wall. With the evaporator hidden, users can easily wipe clean the interior walls. The base FF7L models also feature a reversible door which allows users to adjust which way the door opens, either from the left side or the right.
The FF7LPLUS2 and FF7LPLUS2ADA models feature an external digital thermostat, external traceable thermometer, and an internal fan. Compared to traditional dial thermostats, a digital thermostat allows users to set their desired temperature. The traceable thermometer displays the refrigerator's current internal temperature as well as its current high and low temperatures. The internal fan helps keep the refrigerator evenly cooled in order to provide a stable temperature throughout.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 1 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||RS|