- 44, 88, or 176 lb (20, 40, or 80 kg) capacity
- Interchangeable springs for different capacities
- Graduations in 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Designed for arm, wrist, and hand strength evaluation and training
- Test capacity can be set for 44, 88, or 176 lbs (20, 40, or 80 kg) by changing springs
- Exchanging springs is easy and takes less than a minute
- Weight displays in either lbs or kgs at the touch of a button
- Highly acclaimed at iF Design Awards by judges
- Powered by CR2450 3V battery (included)
- Ideal for occupational therapists or rehabilitation specialists
- Max function records maximum grip force
- Average function calculates average grip force
- Count function records measurements that meet exercise goals
- Padded, hard-shell carry case
- 1 Pair of 44 lbs (20 kg) springs
- 1 Pair of 88 lbs (40 kg) springs
- 1 Pair of 176 lbs (80 kg) springs
- CR2450 3V lithium battery
The Charder MG4800 Digital Handgrip Dynamometer is designed for training and evaluating strength in the arm, wrist, and hand. The Grip Dynamometer comes in a padded, hard shell carry case with a CR2450 battery and 3 sets of springs for setting the capacity to 44, 88, or 176 lbs (20, 40, or 80 kg). The MG4800 displays measurements in either lbs or kg, changeable with a button. Exchanging the springs to change the capacity is easy and takes less than a minute.
The Digital Dynamometer features three types of strength evaluation. The max function records a user's maximum grip force from a single test. The average function will calculate an average grip force from a set of readings or an average of the right and left hand. The count function allows a therapist to set a target grip strength and a number of repetitions for patient exercises.
The HM4800 Handgrip Evaluator was highly acclaimed at the iF Design Awards as being ideal for occupational therapists and rehabilitation specialists.
|Accuracy||+/- 0.4 lbs (+/- 0.2 kg)|
|Auto Off Time||60 sec|
|Capacity||44, 88, or 176 lbs (20, 40, or 80 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.2" x 4.3" x 8.3" (5.5 x 11 x 21.2 cm)|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg|
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder USA warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.