Charder MS6121R Digital Scale with Wireless Remote Display
Remote Display Scale
- Capacity: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Display functions with up to 3 scales simultaneously
- Platform size: 13.78 x 13.58 in (35 x 34.5 cm) LxW
- Weight capacity of 550 lbs
- Remote display receives measurements from up to 3 scales
- Accurate to within 0.4 lbs
- Operators can select one of three channels for patient weight viewing
- Results display in imperial or metric units
- Remote display with 1 inch LCD screen which displays 5 active digits
- Flat platform with anti-slip rubber mat
- Results sent privately to operator
- PC connectivity
- Scale powered by adaptor (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Wireless Display powered by AC adaptor (not included) or 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Keys include: on/off, unit, tare, hold, and BMI
- BMI function for calculating Body Mass Index
- Hold function locks current displayed weight on screen
- Tare function for pre-weighing objects
The Charder MS6121R Digital Scale with Wireless Remote Display can connect with up to 3 Scales allowing medical professionals to weigh multiple patients simultaneously while viewing their measurements from a single display. The remote display has three wireless channels allowing staff members to view measurements from up three patients individually by selecting one of the three channels. Results are sent securely to the display allowing only the operator to the view them. Charder Wireless Display Scales are ideal for all doctor's offices and medical clinics.
The Wireless Platform Scale has a weight capacity of up to 550 lbs and is accurate to within 0.4 lbs. Functions available on the remote display include: on/off, unit, tare, hold, and BMI. The Tare function allows objects to be pre-weighed before they are weighed with the patients so that the object weight is discounted. The Hold function allows for medical professionals to lock in the current display weight. This is especially helpful for patients who are moving, causing the display weight to fluctuate. The BMI function gives patients a better understanding of their body fat percentage, which can be used to help assess health risks. Measurements can be displayed in either imperial (lbs) or metric (kgs) units.
The remote display features a 1 inch LCD screen and displays up to 5 active digits. The Scale itself features a flat (less than 2") platform with an anti-slip rubber mat which allows patients to easily and safely step onto the scale. At only 6 lbs, the Wireless Weight Scale is light enough for medical professionals to transport. The Digital Scale is powered by a 9V adaptor (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included). The wireless display is powered by a 9V adaptor (not included) or 2 AA batteries (not included).
|Accuracy||+/- 0.4 lbs (+/- 0.2 kg)|
|Capacity||550 lbs (250 kg)|
|Display Power Supply||9V Adaptor (not included) or 2 AA batteries ((not included)|
|Display Type||1" LCD display with 5 active digits|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Measurement Units||lbs, kg|
|Overall Dimensions||13.78" x 13.58" x 1.77" (35.0 x 34.5 x 4.5 cm) LxWxH|
|Scale Power Supply||9V Adaptor (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)|
|Stabilization Time||1 to 2 sec|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.8 kg)|
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder USA warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.