- Capacity: 660 lb (300 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.5 x 3.3 in LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 660 lbs (300 kg)
- High precision loadcell technology
- Displays measurements in lbs, ozs, or kgs
- Large easy to read display with 1.5 inch LCD screen
- Water-resistant keys
- Key functions include HOLD, UNIT, ON/ZERO/OFF, and TARE
- Hold function for locking weight value of moving patient
- Tare function for taring subject weight
- Power saving AUTO-OFF function
- Zero function configures scale to 0 lbs
- RS-232 Output for connecting to a PC
- Powered by AC adaptor or 9V battery (both included)
The Charder MS3200 High Capacity Floor Scale is at the leading edge of the most innovative, state-of-the-art technology and has a high weight capacity of 660 pounds. The Medical Scale also features a large 1.5 inch easy-to-read LCD digital display. The MS3200 has proven reliability and is ideal for all homes.
The water-resistant keyboard has 4 easy-to-use function keys: HOLD, UNIT, ON/ZERO/OFF, and TARE and is equipped with load cell technology. The Tare function allows users to account for objects that are going to be weighed with the patient beforehand so that their weights are not included with the final patient weight. This function is works well for items such as clothing. The Hold function will lock the most recently displayed weight onto the screen. Having this function is beneficial for patients who have difficulty remaining steady and are causing the reading to fluctuate. With the standard AC adaptor (included) and 9-Volt battery (included), the scale can be used in a fixed location or used as a portable scale.
|Capacity||660 lbs (300 kg)|
|Display Type||1.5" LCD|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Measurement Units||lbs, oz, kg|
|Number of Load Cells||4 Load Cells|
|Overall Dimensions||12.4" x 13.8" x 3.1" (315 x 350 x 80 mm) LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||12.2" x 12.5" LxWxH|
|Power||AC adaptor or 9V battery (both included)|
|Weight||7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)|
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder USA warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.