- Capacity: 1,000 lb (500 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 22 x 22 x 2.2 in LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 1000 lbs
- Low clearance allows easy mounting and dismounting
- Measurement in pounds or kilograms
- Remote display for easy viewing
- Platform features non-slip texture
- On/Zero/Off, Tare, Unit, Hold, and BMI function keys
- Body Mass Index (BMI function)
- Hold function locks weight measurement for moving patient
- Tare function compensates for additional weight, such as cane, support, clothes, etc.
- Powered by battery pack (included) or 15V AC adapter (not included)
The Charder MS2510 Platform Scale has a high capacity of up to with a maximum capacity of 1000 lbs, accurate to within 0.2 pounds. To provide stability for patients on the Medical Platform Scale, the surface features a non-slip texture. Function keys of the MS2510 include Unit, Hold, Tare, and Zero on/off. The remote display can show measurements in either lbs or kgs with the Unit key. The Tare function adjusts the zero reading of the Remote Display Scale, compensating for canes, supports, or clothes that have been included in the reading. The Hold function locks a weight measurement in place for patients who are moving while on the scale. The Charder Medical Scale is ideal for all hospitals and bariatric clinics.
|Capacity||1000 lbs (500 kg)|
|Display||1" LCD with 4.5 active digits|
|Display Type||1" LCD with 4.5 active digits|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Platform Dimensions||22" x 22" x 2.2" (57.5 x 57.5 x 5.5 cm) LxWxH|
|Platform Size||22" x 22" x 2.2" (57.5 x 57.5 x 5.5 cm) LxWxH|
|Power||Battery Pack (included) or 15V 300 mA DC adaptor (not included)|
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder USA warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.