- Height Range: 5.5 to 81" (14 - 205 cm)
- Graduation: 1/16" (1 mm)
- 5.5 to 81" measuring range
- Window in headpiece allows easy, accurate viewing of height
- Platform designed for optional use of MS6111TB Scale - See ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS
- Built-in, retractable tape adjusts to height with or without scale
- Wide platform provides level surface
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes carry case
- Ideal for traveling physicians or medical professionals
- Wall brace ensures accurate, stable measuring when placed against wall
Portable Digital Scale
Mother and Baby Scale More Info
- Capacity: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Graduation, less than 44 lbs (20 kg): 0.02 lbs (0.01 kg)
- Graduation, more than 44 lbs (20 kg): 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.78 x 13.58 x 1.77 in LxWxH
The Charder HM202P Portable Height Measuring Rod is lightweight and easily carried - ideal for any traveling medical professional. The HM202P is nearly a full-length Stadiometer, with a measuring range of 5.5 to 81". The Portable Height Rod also features a wall brace to ensure the stability, and therefore accuracy, in any location with a wall. A window in the HM202P Stadiometer's headpiece allows for a clear view of the height reading.
The HM202P Medical Height Rod features an integrated, wide platform base to provide a level surface for the patient, improving the accuracy of height measurements. The platform is designed to fit the MS6111TB Medical Scale for height and weight measurements at the same time - See ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS. The built-in, retractable measuring tape features two starting positions - a lower one for use with the platform alone and a higher for use with the scale - to give accurate height readings however the Charder Height Rod is used.
|Graduation||1/16" (1 mm)|
|Height Range||5.5 to 8.1" (14 - 205 cm)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.