Clinton Physical Therapy Bolsters, Wedges and Pillows
Half Round Positioning Pillow
Wedge Positioning Pillow
20" Cube Incline Positioning Pillow
3" Cube Positioning Pillow
6" Cube Positioning Pillow
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 14 x 21 x 3 in (35.56 x 53.34 x 7.62 cm) LxWxD
- Dimensions: 8 x 24 inches
- Dimensions: 18 x 24 x 6 inches
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 12 inches
- Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 6 inches
- Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 8 inches
- Dimensions: 6 x 24 inches
- Dimensions: 32 x 10 x 12 inches
- Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 6 inches
- Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 3 inches
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 12 inches
- Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 3 in (35.56 x 30.48 x 7.62 cm) LxWxD
- Firm high density urethane foam core
- Knit-backed, sewn, vinyl cover
- Easy to clean surface
- Vinyl covers are treated with Perma Block 3, antimicrobial and antibacterial top coating
- Proudly made in the USA
Clinton Physical Therapy Bolsters, Wedges and Pillows are constructed of a knit-backed, sewn vinyl cover with a high density firm urethane foam core, making them durable and ideal for any physical therapy office. The Clinton Physical Therapy Bolsters, Wedges and Pillows feature vinyl covers treated with PermaBlock 3, an antimicrobial and antibacterial top coating for better protection and an easy to clean surface that can be cleaned using mild soap and water. The Clinton Physical Therapy Bolsters, Wedges and Pillows come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any need.
Clinton Five Year Warranty
Clinton Industries warrants products to free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for five years on all mechanical products and one year on all electric equipment, from the date of purchase.
If the product and/or equipment should become defective within the warranty period, Clinton Industries will repair or replace it (at our option) free of charge, including return transportation to you, provided you deliver the equipment or product prepaid to Clinton Industries located at 545 south pine st, York, PA 17403. Please receive authorization before returning product to the factory, as Clinton Industries will not accept collect shipments. Clinton Industries reserves the right to repair or replace component parts without return of the entire unit. Service can be conducted on Clinton-Hill power tables by a trained, fully self-insured, professional service technician.
This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to three years from purchase and all implied warranties are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law and are otherwise limited to the terms of express warranties as set forth above. This is the exclusive remedy, and liability for consequential or incidental damages under any and all warranties is excluded to the extent exclusion is permitted by law.
Note: treatment tables and all stools have a maximum weight capacity of 350lbs.
Clinton Return Policy
No merchandise may be returned for exchange or credit without prior written authorization. Returns authorized by Clinton must be prepaid. (No collect deliveries will be accepted) Freight charges will be deducted from credit for items shipped with freight costs included, on returns. All returns based on ship date from factory.
Return Goods Credit Schedule:
- Clinton Industries responsibility - 100% credit granted
- Unused goods from orders shipped within 90 calendar days previous to return - 80% credit granted
- Unused goods from orders shipped within 90 to 120 calendar days previous to return - 60% credit granted
- Unused goods from orders shipped more than 120 calendar days previous to return, or used goods: No credit given
- Damaged goods: The appropriate credit less repair costs
- Special order items: - No credit given
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.