Core Products BRE-6453 Swede-O Thermal Vent Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer
- Supports weak or injured knees
- Two adjustable closure straps for greater comfort
- Kneecap remains free of compression due to open patella
- Full-length anterior opening located behind the knee
- Comfortable poplieteal cut out
- Unrestricted knee flexion
- Side spirals provide additional support
- Soft thermal lining captures and retains natural body heat
- Breathable microventilated membrane comforts the skin and allows airflow
- Provides compression and warmth to promote recovery
- Helps reduce swelling, pain, and inflammation
- Use on left or right knee
- Anatomical shape contours to the natural shape of the knee
- Soft material is comfortable against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around the edges for comfort and durability
- Helps rehabilitate injured tissue
- Provides heat therapy
- Increases the pliability and elasticity of muscles and tendons
Core Products BRE-6453 Swede-O® Thermal Vent® Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer helps support weak or injured knees. The Knee Wrap features two adjustable closure straps to provide greater comfort. An open patella allows the kneecap to remain free from compression. Knee Wraps by Core Products feature a full-length anterior opening located behind the knee, a poplieteal cut out for added comfort, and unrestricted knee flexion.
Side spirals provide additional support. A soft thermal lining captures and retains natural body heat. The breathable microventilated membrane comforts the skin and allows airflow. With ventilation thermal technology, the Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer provides compression and warmth to promote recovery and reduce swelling, pain, and inflammation. Conveniently the Knee Wrap can be used on either the left or right knee.
Core Products Knee Bracesa are anatomically shaped, contouring to the natural shape of the knee and are made with soft material that is comfortable against the skin. Binding tape sewn around the edges offers advanced durability and comfort. The Knee Support Wrap helps rehabilitate injured tissue and provides heat therapy that increases the pliability and elasticity of muscles and tendons.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International, Inc|