Core Products FIB-294 Deluxe Water Filled Cervical Pillow
- Water can be added or removed to achieve desired firmness
- Oval shaped center to maximize cervical support
- Cradles the head in a natural position
- Displacement panel quiets the sound of water moving
- Does not bulge or add unnecessary stress on the neck
- Helps maintain spinal health
- Water instantly responds to changes between back and side sleeping
- Plush fiber lining with sateen-striped cotton cover
- Can be used with or without water chamber
- Great for anyone recovering from an injury
- Proudly made in the USA
Core Products FIB-294 Deluxe Water Filled Cervical Pillow features a unique, easy to fill water bladder that allows users to adjust the level of support they receive and is perfect for maintaining spinal health. An oval shaped displacement panel cradles the head in a natural position and together with the built in foam roll, help maximize cervical support. The displacement panel also prevents water from moving as well as quieting the sound of moving water without adding any extra bulge or stress on the neck.
The Cervical Pillow does not bulge or add any unnecessary stress on the neck. The water bladder instantly responds whenever the user switches between back and side sleeping to provide the necessary support. The Support Pillow has a plush fiber lining that is cool and gentle on both sides with one side being thicker than the other and a sateen-striped cotton cover. Use of the water bladder is not necessary in order to use the Cervical Pillow.
Core Products Water Filled Cervical Pillows are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International|