Kendall Curity Unna Boot Bandage
- Type: Standard
- Roll Length: 10 yds
- Nonhardening zinc oxide formula allows bandage to stay flexible
- Encourages patient ambulation and compliance
- Gelatin free; eliminates need for skin irritating preservatives
- Soft, nonraveling 100% cotton gauze
- Conforms to leg contours for a comfortable fit
- Firm, even compression therapy for a variety of bandaging needs
- Proudly made in the USA
The Kendall Curity Unna Boot Bandage's non-hardening zinc oxide formula allows the bandage to stay flexible, encouraging patient ambulation and compliance. The Curity Unna Boot Bandage is gelatin free, eliminating the need for harsh preservatives that can irritate the skin. The Unna Boot Bandage is constructed of soft, non-raveling, 100% cotton gauze that easily conforms to leg contours providing a comfortable fit for the user. The Kendall Unna Boot Bandage allows firm, even compression therapy, fulfilling a variety of bandaging needs. Kendall Unna Boot Bandages are non-sterile and Proudly made in the USA.
|Size||3" x 10 yds Please select product options before viewing spec 4" x 10 yds|
|Width||3" Please select product options before viewing spec 4"|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.