HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Public Access Defibrillator
Automatic External Defibrillator, Adult
- 350P Defibrillator Includes
- Includes: 1 Adult Pad-Pak with TSO-C142a Certification
- Soft Carry Case
- Instruction card
- User manual
- Easy to use device for treating sudden cardiac arrest
- System weighs 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to carry and transport
- Clear, easy to understand visual and oral prompts
- Flashing green light indications unit is ready to use
- Guides rescuer through each step in the process
- Only 2 buttons ON/OFF & SHOCK - accessible even in storage case
- Biphasic Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology
- Defibrillator automatically optimizes energy output
- Minimizes excess current - no adjustments required
- Provides significantly better performance in removing ventricular fibrillation (VF) by the third shock
- 90 minute ECG recording time
- Automatically runs self-check each week
- IP56 Rating
- Resists shock and vibration
- Resists dust and moisture
- Full range of accessories available - See accessories below
Pad Pak and Pediatric Pak Electrodes
- Designed for emergency response and quick system access
- Contains both battery and electrode in a single pad
- Only one expiration date to keep track of
- One Pad-Pak updates ALL components at once, quickly restoring system readiness
- Easy to maintain, with minimal replacement parts
- Provides assurance that all disposables are fresh with a new Pad-Pak
- Pre-attached sensors provided in an easily accessible drawer
- No wires to connect, and pads are accessible while in carry-case
AED Kit Includes:
- Soft Carry Case
- Instruction card
- User manual
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Public Access Defibrillator is a light-weight, easy-to-use medical device especially designed for public access use, to administer lifesaving treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. The lightweight Defibrillator weighs only 2.4 lbs and is easy to carry. The IP56 rated samaritan Pad is very durable and is resistant to shocks, vibrations, dust, and moisture.
The Defibrillator unit has no complex displays or controls. The only two buttons are ON/OFF and SHOCK. A flashing green status light indicates that the system is operational. The samaritan PAD prompts users with clear, calm instructions throughout the rescue process, while reminding users to call for medical assistance. Verbal and visual prompts guide the rescuer when it is safe to touch the patients and when to refrain from touching them. If a shock is determined to be required, the Shock Button illuminates. A CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to AHA or ERC 2005 guidelines- 100 compressions per minute - for 2 minute intervals. Please see the DOWNLOADS Section above for an in depth technical overview.
Every samaritan AED is supplied with a custom designed case, with two zippered compartments. Each case has integral storage space to carry: 1-samaritan 350P PAD, 1-prep kit, 1-spare Pad-Pak or Pediatric-Pak, and a user manual. A quick instruction card is supplied and there is a slot on the rear of the case to enter an emergency contact telephone number. Also included with the AED and the case are an instruction card, a user manual, and a single electrode. 90 minutes of ECG gets recorded by the defibrillator and can be transferred over to a PC by connecting the AED via the data cable.
Electrode pads are contained in an innovative Pad-Pak or Pediatric-Pak which are accessible by pulling the green tab. Pads are accessible with the unit in the storage case (supplied with each unit). Each Pak contains both a battery and an electrode so there is only one expiration date to keep track of. Pad-Pak and Pediatric-Pak electrodes have a 4 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
|Adult Energy Selection||Shock 1: 150J; Shock 2: 150J; Shock 3: 200J|
|Battery Charge Time After 6 Discharges||Typically 150J in < 8 sec, 200J in < 12 sec|
|New Battery Charge Time||Typically 150J in < 8 sec, 200J in < 12 sec|
|Pad-Pak Battery Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)|
|Pad-Pak Capacity||> 60 shocks at 200J 18V, 1.5 Amps hrs|
|Pad-Pak Shelf Life||4 years from manufacture date|
|Pad-Pak Size||30.93" x 50.24" x 0.94" (10 x 130.3 x 20.4 cm)|
|Pad-Pak Weight||0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)|
|Patient Analysis Method||Evaluates patient's ECG|
|Pediatric Energy Selection||Shock 1: 50J; Shock 2: 50J; Shock 3: 50J|
|Unit Dimensions||8" x 7.25" x 1.9" (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)|
|Unit Weight||2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) including Pad-Pak Battery|
|USB Cable (Not included) Length||3.5 ft (1 m)|
8 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty.QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Adult Pad-Pak - Suitable for 8 year olds to Adults weighing more than 55 lbs
Pediatric Pad-Pak - Suitable for children 1-8 years old weighing 55 lbs or less
Aviation Approved Adult Pad-Pak - Suitable for 8 year olds to Adults weighing more than 55 lbs
AED Prep Kit
Wall Cabinet with Alarm
- Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 12 in WxDxH
USB PAD Recover Cable, 3.5 ft.
Replacement Carry Case
Watertight Rigid Carry Case
- Padlock-Compatible Molding