HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P and 300P Accessories
Adult Pad-Pak - Suitable for 8 year olds to Adults weighing more than 55 lbs
Pediatric Pad-Pak - Suitable for children 1-8 years old weighing 55 lbs or less
AED Triangular Wall Sign
AED Prep Kit
Replacement Carry Case
Wall Cabinet with Alarm
Model: PAD-CAB-02 (SPS 304)
- Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 12 in WxDxH
- Four year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Integrated battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge
- One expiration date to track
- One item to replace to refresh unit after a cardiac event
- 60 shocks or 6 hours of continuous monitoring
- Appropriate energy level is delivered for children under 8 years of age (or under 55 lbs)
AED Triangular Wall Sign
- Angled for viewing from multiple directions
- High visibility from a distance
- Easily recognized graphics
AED Prep Kit
- Commonly required supplies in case of an incident
- Adult CPR mask, disposable gloves, razor, towelette, antimicrobial wipe, scissors and trash bag
- Replacement supplies to refresh the unit after a cardiac event
- Replacement cable for data retrieval
Soft Carry Case
- Soft carry case with two zippered compartments
- Space to contain: AED Unit, 2 Pad-Paks, 1 CPR Prep Kit, 1 Data Cable, 1 User Manual
- Space on the back to display emergency contact information
Wire Wall Bracket
- Premium wire bracket for 300P and 350P models
- Ideal for storage of the samaritan PAD units
- Provides storage for 300P and 350P in a building or vehicle
Enclosed Wall Cabinet
- Features an alarm that will sound when the door is opened
- Robust cabinet construction
- Features a glass window for visual recognition
- Measures 11 x 5 x 12 in (WxDxH)
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 300 and PAD 350 units utilize Pad-Packs which incorporate the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. Heartsine Pad-Paks have enough power for 60 shocks or for 6 hours of constant monitoring. The 300P and 350P units are designed for use on adults and children with the appropriate Pad-Packs. HeartSine PAD-PAK-01 Adult Pad-Pak is suitable for 8 year olds to Adults or persons weighing more than 55 lbs. The PAD-PAK-01 is for children younger than 8 years or persons weighing less than 55 lbs.
There are a wide range of accessories for HeartSine samaritan PAD units. In case of loss or damage to the data cable provided with the unit, the PAD-ACC-02 USB Data Cable is available. The PAD-ACC-05 AED Triangular Wall signs are offered to identify AED locations in your facility from a distance. The AED Wall Sign is perfect for being placed on top of the PAD-CAB-04 Wall Cabinet.
The HeartSine samaritan PAD Prep Kit model PAD-ACC-17 contains basic items typically needed for a cardiac emergency. The kit contains a pocket mask (adult) with filter, disposable gloves, razor, towelette, antimicrobial wipe, scissors, and plastic trash bag.
The PAD-BAG-01 Carrying Case features two zippered compartments and has enough room to hold 1 AED unit, an additional Pad-Pak, 1 CPR Prep Kit, 1 USB Data Cable, and 1 User Manual. Each replacement Carrying Case includes a quick instruction card. The PAD-CAB-02 Wall Bracket for the samaritan PAD is a premium wire wall bracket ideal for storage of the PAD in an office or vehicle.
For secure storage, the samaritan PAD-CAB-4 Wall Cabinet is available. The robust cabinet construction protects your samaritan PAD and provides storage in high traffic locations. Each rescue station is equipped with an alarm that can be activated when the door is opened. The cabinet is easy to install, easy to clean and is constructed with a front window.
|Dimensions, Wall Cabinet||11" x 5" x 12" WxDxH|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.