DeRoyal M4023 Activity Apron
Patient Activity Apron
- Ideal for patients with diminished cognitive function
- Bright colors provide visual stimulation
- Texture variations provide tactile stimulation
- Activity areas help promote fine motor skills
- Secures like an apron around patient's waist
- Universal size
DeRoyal M4023 Activity Apron offers visual and tactile stimulation for patients with diminished cognitive function, such as dementia patients. The DeRoyal Activity Apron features bright colors and texture variations, as well as activity areas to aid in the redevelopment of fine motor skills. The Activity Apron secures around the waist and is universally sized.
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
DeRoyal Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return.
All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Merchandise Not Eligible for Returns include the following:
- Custom and/or made to order products
- Products not in standard DeRoyal packaging
- Products that have been discontinued or changed
- Case goods that have been partially used
- Foam products that have been opened and/or used
- Wound Care products
- Products that expire within 90 days of proposed return date
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 5% or 25$ minimum.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs.