DeRoyal Surgical Bras
- Provides post-operative compression
- Holds dressings
- Constructed of Lycra material
- Front closure for easy access to dressing
- Hook and loop closure for easy application
- Wide shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Adjustable straps for the perfect fit
- Available in six sizes
DeRoyal Surgical Bras provide compression and help hold dressings for post-operational recovery from surgeries such as breast augmentation or reduction, lumpectomy, or mastectomy. The Surgical Bra is constructed of comfortable Lycra® material with a front hook and loop opening for easy application and access to dressings. The wide shoulder straps provide maximum patient comfort and are adjustable for the right fit. Post-Surgery Bras are available in six chest circumference sizes to accommodate any bust size - See SPECS tab for sizing information.
|Size||40 to 43" (101.6 to 109.2 cm) Circumference 36 to 39" (91.4 to 99.1 cm) Circumference 32 to 35" (81.3 to 88.9 cm) Circumference 44 to 47" (111.8 to 119.4 cm) Circumference 48 to 51" (121.9 to 129.5 cm) Circumference 52 to 55" (132.1 to 139.7 cm) Circumference Please select product options before viewing spec|
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
DeRoyal Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return.
All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Merchandise Not Eligible for Returns include the following:
- Custom and/or made to order products
- Products not in standard DeRoyal packaging
- Products that have been discontinued or changed
- Case goods that have been partially used
- Foam products that have been opened and/or used
- Wound Care products
- Products that expire within 90 days of proposed return date
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 5% or 25$ minimum.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs.