DeRoyal 5019-00 Universal Neoprene Wristlet
Made in USA
- Neoprene construction provides compression and support
- Comfortable low-profile and lightweight design
- Hook and loop contact closure for a secure fit
- Universal size fits most patients
- Proudly made in the USA
Orthopedic Wristlet Indications
- Wrist sprains and strains
DeRoyal 5019-00 Universal Neoprene Wristlet provides compression, warmth, and support for wrist sprains and strains. The wristlet is constructed of comfortable neoprene and features a lightweight, low profile design. The Orthopedic Wristband is universally sized to fit most patients and includes hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
DeRoyal is dedicated to providing a large array of sizes, quality materials, and configurations of their products. QuickMedical proudly offers the full line of DeRoyal orthopedic goods, and can help you find the Wrist Support that is right for you. Call QuickMedical Customer Service at 888-345-4858 for assistance today!
The 5019-00 Universal Compression Wristlet is proudly made in the USA.
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
DeRoyal Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return.
All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Merchandise Not Eligible for Returns include the following:
- Custom and/or made to order products
- Products not in standard DeRoyal packaging
- Products that have been discontinued or changed
- Case goods that have been partially used
- Foam products that have been opened and/or used
- Wound Care products
- Products that expire within 90 days of proposed return date
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 5% or 25$ minimum.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs.