Detecto solo® Digital Physician Scale with Height Rod
Digital Clinical Scale with Stadiometer
- Capacity: 550 lb (295 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 14 x 15 x 2.4" (36 x 38 x 6 cm) WxDxH
- Weight capacity of 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Built-in inline mechanical height rod
- Two built-in wheels for easy transporting
- BMI calculation with manually entered height
- Battery powered for portable use
- Weight measurements in lbs or kg
- Audible beep once weight has been calculated
- Height measuring range of 30 to 84.5 inches (76 to 214.5 cm)
- Height rod located to the side of the display
- Height measurements in inches or cm
- Indicator panel accepts manual heights of 24 in to 95.5 inches (60 to 240 cm)
- Indicator buttons are easy to understand
- Indicator positioned at eye level height
- LCD screen displays 1 inch tall digits
- Functions include ON/OFF, BMI, Lock/Release, Zero, and Print
- Constructed from white powder coated aluminum and white ABS plastic
- RS-232 port for EMR/EHR connectivity
- Programmable automatic shut-off up to 9 minutes
- Large platform with rubber mat for patient stability
- Low 2.5 inch platform for easy access
- Optional AC Adapter - See accessories below
- Some assembly required
The Detecto solo® Digital Physician Scale with Mechanical Height Rod has a weight capacity of 550 lbs (250 kg) and allows users to conveniently measure their weight. Users can also measure their height and body mass index (BMI) in one convenient location and without any additional equipment. At the bottom of the Physician Scale are two integrated wheels which can be used to tilt and transport the Scale wherever needed. The Portable Digital Scale is ideal for all fitness centers, medical facilities, and doctors' offices.
The Medical Scale features an easy to use indicator panel which is located near the user's eye level. From here, users can view their weight, use the manual height rod, and access all of the Scale's controls. Users can choose to have their weight displayed in either imperial (lbs) or metric (kg) units on the panel's easy to read LCD screen with 1 inch tall digits. An audible beep can be heard once the scale has finished weighing the user. The built in height rod is neatly tucked away inside of the indicator panel and can be extended for a total measuring range of 30 to 84.5 inches (76 to 214.5 cm). Once the patient's weight and height have been measured, BMI can be calculated by entering in the height. The Digital Scale accepts manually entered heights of 24 to 94.5 inches (60 to 240 cm). In addition to calculating BMI, the Digital Medical Scale includes several other functions such as on/off, lock/release, zero, and print. Detecto has designed the Doctor Scale to be used universally by labeling the buttons for each of these functions with symbols rather than words. Located at the rear of the indicator panel is an RS-232 port which can be used for connecting the Digital Scale to computers. The Medical Office Scale is EMR and EHR ready.
The Electronic Physician Scale has a large platform that is only 2.5 inches high for easy patient access. A rubber mat atop the platform helps prevent patients from slipping when stepping on and off the Scale. The column and height rod are both constructed from white powder coated aluminum alloy while the rest of the scale is constructed from white ABS plastic. The Column Scale can be powered by 6 AA batteries (included) which allows the Scale to be used in areas where access to power outlets may be difficult or unavailable. To help conserve battery life, the Digital Column Scale can be programmed to shut off after a maximum of 9 minutes without use. Batteries are housed at the rear of the indicator panel. If users decide to keep the Digital Column Scale stationary, an AC Adapter port is located at the rear of the platform which requires an optional AC Adapter - See accessories below.
Some assembly is required.
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.