Detecto icon® Digital Bariatric Scale with Sonar Height Rod
Digital Physician Scale with Sonar Stadiometer
with WiFi Connectivity and AC Adapter
Made in USA
- Weight capacity of 1000 lbs (500 kg)
- Graduation of 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Unique touchless sonar height rod
- Hands-free measurement of height and weight
- Measures weight and height without touching any buttons
- Instantly displays height, weight and BMI simultaneously onscreen
- Measurements displayed at eye level
- Weight displays in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg)
- Height displays in imperial (inches) or metric (cm)
- Measures height from 24" (60 cm) up to 86" (218 cm)
- Multi-color touch-screen panel display
- Bold digits for easy measurement visibility
- StableSENSE® technology for accurate results
- Unique 8-digit IDs help keep track of patient information
- 1 USB-B port for PC connectivity
- HL7 IEEE 11073 compliant
- Optional Wi-Fi available for wireless EMR/EHR
- Functions include: Power, Zero, Lock/Release, ID, Cycle Display Mode, Menu, Print
- User-friendly customization settings
- Powered by AC adapter or 12 AA Batteries - See ACCESSORIES below for AC Adapter
- AC adapter (available with some models), batteries not included
- Battery power indicator
- Durable column construction
- Low profile base is virtually-flat
- Removable plastic cover for easy cleaning and battery removal
- Bubble indicator helps locate level surfaces
- Some assembly required
- Made in USA of American and foreign components
Detecto icon® Digital Physician Scales with Sonar Height Rods are a unique combination that allows medical professionals to easily measure patient's weight, height, and body mass index (BMI) without touching a single button. The Icon® features a unique sonar stadiometer which allows for hands free height measurement without having to adjust a manual height rod. Detecto Professional Scales with Height Rods are ideal for all medical facilities and offer hands-free operation for the added benefit of reducing germ transmission.
The sonar height rod can accurately measure patients that are 24" in height all the way up to 86" (60 to 218 cm) while the High Capacity Scale can weigh patients up to 1,000 lbs. (500 kg) with a graduation of 0.5 lbs. (0.2 kg). The patient's weight, height, and BMI instantly display on the eye-level touch-screen display in big bold characters. Users can select how they would like results to be displayed, either in imperial (lbs/inches) or metric (kg/cm) units. Detecto's StableSENSE® technology helps provide accurate results even for patients who have difficulty remaining steady. The ICON® has ability to assign patients a unique 8-digit ID so that medical professionals can easily track their results.
Other functions for the Physician Scale include the ability to lock on to results for an extended period of time and to zero the scale before weighing a new patient. Users can also customize their settings from the display menu. The Digital Scale can be powered by either an AC adapter or 12 AA batteries (not included). The AC adapter is included with some models of the ICON®. See ACCESSORIES Below for additional AC Adapters. When powered by batteries, the display unit features an indicator which lets users know how much battery power is remaining.
The Digital Scale features 1 USB-B port for connecting with PCs and is HL7 IEEE 11073 compliant. Detecto also offers additional connectivity upgrades for the icon® including Welch Allyn® connectivity (CSM/CVSM and LxI) as well as Wi-FI Ethernet connectivity.
The Professional Scale features a durable column construction along with a low profile base for easy patient access. The base is virtually flat and features a cover which can be removed for easy cleaning as well as providing access to the battery compartment. At the bottom of the column is a yellow bubble level indicator which helps users locate a level surface. The ICON assembles easily out of the box without any extra tools.
The Detecto ICON is proudly made in the USA of American and foreign components.
|BMI (Digit Size)||3 digit, 0.35" (9 mm) high|
|Graduation||0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)|
|Height (Digit Size)||4 digit, 0.35" (9 mm) high|
|Height Range||24 to 86" (60 to 218 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions||17" x 18.5" x 89.5" (43 x 47 x 227.3 cm) LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||17" x 17" LxW|
|Weight||22 lbs (10 kg)|
|Weight (Digit Size)||5 digit, 0.8" (20 mm) high|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs (500 kg)|
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.