Dukal Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Foam Dressing
Tracheostomy Dressing, 4.5" x 4"
- Skin friendly foam dressing for the throat area
- Features a central button that prevents escape of air when pressed during talking, coughing, or sneezing
- Pores in the contact layer allow passage of moisture into the foam
- Waterproof backing enables patient to shower without replacing dressing
- Can be left on for 5 to 7 days
- Measures 4.5" x 4"
- 10 per box
Dukal Advazorb Fixation® Traceostomy Foam Dressing is designed to cover the stoma following decannulation. The Advazorb Fixation® features a central button that prevents unwanted escape of air when pressure is applied during talking, coughing, sneezing, and laughing. The skin friendly foam reduces the occurence of medical adhesive-related skin injury or MARSI. Pores in silicone contact layer help enable passage of moisture into the foam layer. The backing is waterproof and enables the patient to shower without having to change out the dressing.
These Specialty Dressings can be changed every 5 to 7 days or as needed. Each box contains 10 dressings.
|Size||4.5" x 4"|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.