Dynarex Sterile Non-Adherent Pads
Medium, Sterile Non-Adherent Pads
- Size: 3" x 4"
- For effective protection of cuts, scrapes and burns
- For best results: clean and dry wound before applying pad, change dressing as needed
- Pad is easily removed, will not stick to wound
- Inner Layer consists of 70 percent Rayon and 30 percent Polyester, Non-woven fabric (145 g/m)
- Outer Layer consists of Delnet apertured fabric (17 g/m)
- Lets air in, speed healing
- Highly absorbent
- 1 pad per peel open pouch
- Provides cushioning protection
- 3423 and 3434 HCPC code is A6254
- 3438 HCPC code is A6255
Sterile nonadherent pads by Dynarex are effective protection of cuts, scrapes, and burns. Nonadherent pads are easy to remove and will not stick to the wound. These non-adherent sterile pads are highly absorbent due to the inner layer made with 70 percent Rayon and 30 percent Polyester, Non-woven fabric (145 g/m). The outer layer consists of Delnet apertured fabric (17 g/m). Sterile nonadherent pads and most Dynarex medical supplies are sold by the box or case.
|Size||2" x 3" 3" x 4" 3" x 8"|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, all returns shall be shipped prepaid to Dynarex warehouse. Credit will be granted as follows:
Defective merchandise - at time of receipt 100% credit or replacement
Dynarex shipping error - 100% credit
Salable merchandise, unopened cartons returned with written authorization within 75 days - 80% credit
Salable merchandise, unopened cartons returned with written authorization within 150 days - 50% credit
Merchandise unsuitable for resale because of age, obsolescence or expiration date - No credit