Elkay SPG2556 Surgical Sponge Counter Caddy
Sponge Counter Caddy
Case of 250
- Size: 25.5" x 6"
- Thickness: 2 mil
- Surgical sponge receptacle with clear pockets
- Sponges placed directly into pockets of caddy after use
- Virtually eliminates misplacement of used sponges since sponges stay visible for counting
- Visibility in sponge pockets make job of counting sponges easy
- Eliminates the need of a kick bucket as a sponge receptacle
- Saves time and labor resources over the kick bucket method
- Adhesive strip allows bag to be fastened to surgical drape or table
- Hang holes allow it to hang from caddy rack or IV pole hanger
- Can be added to sponge or procedure tray
- Perforated for easy removal and disposal
- Supports required hospital surgery safety standards
- Complies with Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) standards
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE) construction
- Five clear pockets
- Case of 250
- Latex free
Elkay SPG2556 Surgical Sponge Counter Caddy is designed to streamline the process of tracking used surgical sponges in operating room settings by providing a convenient sponge receptacle that also aids in counting. The Sponge Caddy features five clear pockets that help make the job of counting sponges easier. In addition, the caddy features an adhesive strip backing, allowing it to be attached directly to a surgical drape, eliminating the need for a kick bucket. With this design, operating room personnel does not have to retrieve used sponges from the kick bucket to count them, making the process go more quickly and require less labor. The caddy also includes hang holes along the top edge that may be used to hang the bag from a caddy rack or IV pole hanger.
It is of critical importance in hospital surgery procedures that all sponges used during surgery are accounted for at the end of the procedure. Elkay Sponge Counters support required hospital surgery safety standards such as those set by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN). Sponge Counter Bags are made of low density polyethylene (LDPE) and feature perforations for easy removal. The Elkay Sponge Counter is available in cases of 250.
|Dimensions||25.5" x 6" LxH|
|Material||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.