Elkay Wet Umbrella Bags and Stand
Medium Umbrella Bags
Long Umbrella Bags
Umbrella Bag Stand
Case of 1,000 (10 Header Packs)
- Latex Free
- USA Sales Only
- Helps keep floors dry on rainy days
- Prevent dangerous and costly accidents due to wet floors
- Proven convenient and economical way to keep water off floors
- Printed "For Your Convenience Wet Umbrella Bag"
- Features dripping umbrella graphic
- Strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Two sizes available to fit a variety of umbrellas
- Packed on header pack to provide easy dispensing
- Header pack has five large holes to accommodate many stand and hook designs
- White with blue print
- 100 bags per header pack
- Case of 1,000 bags (10 packs)
- Latex free
Umbrella Bag Stand
- Designed to conveniently dispense umbrella bags
- Durable steel construction
- Can accommodate bags on both sides
- 2 inch hooks
- 19 inch round base
Elkay Wet Umbrella Bags and Stand provide a convenient and economical way to help keep water off the floor during rainy weather. Elkay Umbrella Bags are made from strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) to prevent spills and are offered on an easy-to-rip header pack for dispensing from a stand. These bags are excellent convenience items for employees and patrons alike to protect them from costly injuries and falls caused by slippery floors.
Wet Umbrella Bags are available in two sizes and include blue print with a bold graphic. Umbrella bags are packaged on header packs with holes designed to accommodate many stand and hook designs. Each header pack includes 100 bags and are sold in cases of 10 packs (1,000 bags).
The UBSTAND Umbrella Bag Stand is constructed of durable steel and is black in color. Each stand features a 19 inch round base for stability and is 45 inches high. The Umbrella Bag Stand can hold header packs of Umbrella Bags on both sides.
|Dimensions||7" x 1.5" x 24" WxDxH 7" x 1.5" x 35" WxDxH 19" x 45" WxH Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Steel Please select product options before viewing spec|
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.