- Measurement Time: 0.03 second
- Special features: For clinic or small volume use
- Convenient one-handed operation
- For Clinic or Small Volume Use
- Wide measurement range
- LED display - Large, bright, easy to read
- Disposable cover use optional
- Low battery indicator
- Latex free
- Auto shut off
- Selects most accurate of 1000 scans per second
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM and MDD 93/42/EEC standards for radiation thermometers
- Fast and easy to use
- Celsius or Fahrenheit (see the DOWNLOADS Section for more information)
- Proudly made in the USA
The Exergen TAT-2000 Temporal Thermometer is Exergen's economical Professional Thermometer. The Exergen TAT-2000 Temporal Thermometer is recommended for use in office-based practices, ambulatory care clinics, pheresis and blood donor units, and extended care facilities. The Temporal Scanner measures the temperature of the temporal artery to obtain an accurate representation of the body's core temperature. Taking temperatures with the TAT-2000 is quick, accurate, and non-invasive, making it an instant favorite for both patients and clinicians.
Taking a temperature with a light stroke across the forehead, the Exergen TAT-2000 is easy to use and reliable - it takes thousands of readings per scan, then chooses the best result. The LED scan indicator indicates the temperature is being scanned and flashes when a higher measurement is detected, indicating the location of the temporal artery. Exergen's Infrared Thermometry is proven to be more accurate than ear or oral methods, and is as accurate as rectal thermometry, without the discomfort or lag time.
Exergen Thermometers can be cleaned with disinfecting wipes after each use or, if additional infection control is required, disposable covers are available - See accessories below. The TAT-2000 is proudly made in the USA.