Exergen TAT-5000 Professional Temporal Thermometer, Standard Temporal Model
SKU : 446
MPN : 124275
- The TAT-5000 is backed by an Exergen Lifetime Warranty.
- This is the EXG124275 model, the standard model, which measures the arterial (core) temperature like a pulmonary artery catheter or esophageal probe. Arterial temperature is close to rectal temperature, approximately 0.8°F (0.4°C) higher than oral temperatures.
- An innovative, non-invasive method of temperature assessment using infrared technology
- This is by far the model selected by the vast majority of hospitals.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|EMI and RFI Protection||Complete copper coating on inside of casing.|
|Includes||CD-ROM training disk, 9 Volt battery|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Thermometer Accuracy||± 0.1 C (0.2 F)|
|Display||Large bright LED|
|Operating Environment||16-40 C (60-104 F)|
|Battery Life||Approx. 15,000 readings|
|Thermometry Measurement Range||61 to 110 degrees F (16 to 43 degrees C)|
|Power Source||9V battery included|
|Thermometry Measurement Time||Approx 0.04 seconds|
|Resolution||0.1 degree F or C|
Exergen Lifetime Warranty
If Repair is Needed, follow these steps:
- Contact Exergen at (617) 923-9900 for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Mark the RMA number on the outside of your package and packing slips.
- Include a description of the fault if possible.
- Send the instrument freight/postage prepaid to:
400 Pleasant Street
Watertown, MA 02472
The instrument will be returned freight/postage prepaid.
You may also be interested in the following product(s):